Big Drew and Jim recap last night’s Patriots throttling of the Jets on Monday Night Football and break down the latest College Football Top Ten for Jim and Producer Shea. Also, the guys dive into Michigan being an early favorite against Notre Dame and talk about a couple of big Lions moves:
- The Patriots’ defensive blueprint on Monday Night Football: Is that what it’s supposed to look like?
- College Football Top Ten: “CPI vs. NPI” (Costa Power Index vs. Norling Power Index). Do you agree with Jim and Producer Shea’s rankings?
- Should Michigan be a favorite on Saturday against Notre Dame?
- What do the Lions do running back now with Kerryon Johnson landing on IR following knee surgery?
- Quandre Diggs gets dealt to the Seahawks. Did the Lions make a good move?
In addition, LionsWire’s Jeff Risdon jumps on the show to go “Around the NFL” following Week #7 of the NFL regular season.