Big Drew and Jim kick off the show with Jim’s Super Bowl pick and discuss Richard Sherman turning down the Lions’ contract offer a few years ago. Also, the guys debate who the better Lions general manager is (or was) between Martin Mayhew and Bob Quinn and discuss Philip Rivers’ departure in L.A. and Zavier Simpson’s recent suspension:
- Jim gives out his Super Bowl LIV pick and ends up COSTA LOCKING the 49ers!
- Why Richard Sherman turned down more guaranteed money from the Lions.
- Former Lions General Manager Martin Mayhew admits his biggest mistake. Was he a BETTER general manager than current General Manager Bob Quinn?
- Philip Rivers out as a member of the Chargers. What does it mean for the Lions?
- What do you expect from Michigan without Zavier Simpson in the lineup?
In addition, the guys chat with Kansas City Radio Host Alex Gold of “Cody & Gold” on 610 Sports Radio on the Chiefs perspective and San Francisco Radio Host Kyle Madson of NinersWire and 95.7 “The Game” on the 49ers perspective heading into Super Bowl LIV.