Big Drew and Jim discuss if college seniors should get another year of eligibility due to the coronavirus pandemic and debate if there should be a college basketball national champion. Also, Jim dishes out his simulated results on the rest of the NBA season and talk about grocery store chaos during the coronavirus outbreak. Lastly, the guys get into whether or not the Lions should pursue a trade for the recently franchise tagged Matt Judon, and breaking news comes out on the Lions officially releasing Rick Wagner:
- Should college seniors get a bonus year of eligibility?
- The Lions have released Rick Wagner. Was it a smart move on their part?
- How should we crown this year’s college basketball national champion? Is it Kansas or nobody?
- Jim’s simulated NBA season: Do you agree with the results?
- “Issue of our Time”: Grocery store chaos during the coronavirus pandemic. Are people getting too carried away?
- Is it worth the Lions jumping through hoops to try and trade for Matt Judon?