Big Drew and Jim provide the latest on the coronavirus pandemic in Michigan and dish out their March Madness plan to try and decide a champion for this season. Also, the guys discuss the beginning of NFL free agency; a new NFL CBA being agreed upon; and how they survived a sports-less weekend:
- A coronavirus update in Michigan and the show’s plan to “save” March Madness to kick off today’s show.
- Who’s the number one free agency target for the Lions? Also, the Lions agree to a five-year deal with OL Halapoulivaati Vaitai.
- How did you survive a sports-less weekend?
- Big Drew says the NFLPA gave up too easily on the new collective bargaining agreement. Do you agree?
- NFL free agency begins today! The NFC North made some potential head-scratching moves, and there were a few notable players that were traded to new teams.
In addition, the guys talk more NFL free agency and dive into Lions free agency options with MLive’s Ben Raven.