Big Drew and Jim help get you to the weekend with another “Fri-Yay” installment discussing one month of no sports, the show’s best general manager, more Packers mockery, questions about the 2020 Lions, the Top Five non-sports video games, the NBA’s recent postponements, and college football’s unique challenge:
- We went one full calendar month without sports. What do you miss the most?
- Who on the show do you want running your sports team?
- It’s the fifth straight day of making fun of the Packers following their respective NFL Draft!
- Matthew Stafford is among the favorites for an NFL award. Also, we go around the room with questions about the 2020 version of the Lions.
- “Top Five at Five”: What are your Top Five non-sports video games?
- The NBA has postponed the Draft Lottery and Combine. Will we see the Draft follow suit? When do you think they will return to game action?
- Warde Manuel explained that college sports face a unique challenge to come back. Can college sports succeed without students on campus?