Big Drew and Jim talk about the big story of the day on the Big Ten bringing back football for the 2020 season in late October and get into Dylan McCaffrey seeking a transfer and the numerous Lions hamstring injuries. Also, the guys go back in the NBA and NHL bubbles and go “Around the NFL”:
- Big Ten football is back! What’s your excitement level on a scale of 1-10?
- Updating all the Lions hamstring injuries: How much trouble are they in come Sunday in Green Bay?
- Big Drew (NBA) and Producer Fongers (NHL) provide another update on the NBA and NHL bubbles.
- The biggest questions with Big Ten football coming back: What are your expectations for Michigan and MSU?
- What will the Lions’ record be when Big Ten football returns?
In addition, Maize n Brew’s Anthony Broome and MLive’s Aaron McMann join the show to provide their thoughts on the Big Ten returning and Michigan losing a quarterback via transfer in Dylan McCaffrey, and LionsWire’s Jeff Risdon comes on the show to go “Around the NFL” with the guys.