Big Drew and Jim continue to honor the late “Mr. Tiger” Al Kaline one day after his passing and discuss athletes they wish they got see when they were in their primes. Also, Producer Fongers and Jim share a hockey moment they had last night, and the guys talk about a new MLB plan to potentially start early and their Top Five childhood athletes of all-time:
- Remembering “Mr. Tiger”: What are your favorite memories of the great Al Kaline?
- Which athlete do you wish you got to watch in their prime?
- Producer Fongers and Jim had a hockey moment last night. Were you a fan of the glowing puck?
- The MLB has a potential plan to return early. Is it a good plan?
- “Top Five at Five”: Who are the Top Five athletes from your childhood?