Big Drew and Jim begin the show by discussing Isiah Thomas’s all-time ranking amongst NBA point guards and get into Lions cornerstone players, a recent fan study on the return of sports, and the Top Five old guys in sports. Also, the guys construct a Cinco de Mayo Taco Draft:
- Is Isiah Thomas a Top Five point guard of all-time?
- Matt Patricia called Jarrad Davis a cornerstone player today. Who are the Lions’ current cornerstone players?
- Cinco de Mayo Taco Draft: Which member of the show built the BEST taco?
- A recent fan study about the return of sports favors games without fans in attendance. Do you agree with the majority in this study?
- “Top Five at Five”: Who are the Top Five old guys in sports?
In addition, MLive’s Ben Raven joined the show to talk Lions and Isiah Thomas’s all-time point guard ranking!
* CINCO DE MAYO TACO DRAFT RESULTS*
Producer Shea – Ground Beef, Shredded Cheddar Cheese, Queso, Pico de Gallo, Grilled Corn Tortilla
Producer Fongers – Steak, Cilantro, Onion, Chili Powder, Flour Soft Shell
Big Drew – Chorizo, Cotija Cheese, Lime, Salsa Verde, Grilled Corn Tortilla
Jim – Chicken, Monterrey Jack Cheese, Fried Rice, Grilled Peppers, Flour Soft Shell