Big Drew and Jim provide an update on Michigan and the NCAA lifting certain restrictions today and dive into a new and exciting rule proposal; the Steelers’ possibility of bouncing back next season; the Top Five overrated athletes of all-time; and the choices you’d make if you randomly found $1 million:
- Michigan and the NCAA have lifted restrictions. What do you think of them?
- A new and exciting NFL rule change is proposed. Are you in favor of it?
- Another future Hall of Fame quarterback the guys fight about: Will “Big Ben” and the Steelers bounce back next season?
- “Top Five at Five”: Who are the Top Five most overrated athletes of all-time?
- What would you do if you found $1 million on the side of the road?