Big Drew and Jim open up the show (after a brief delay) with a discussion on salons and barbershops opening in Michigan soon and talk about the Tigers’ possible “sure thing” in Spencer Torkelson and Jake Fromm’s NFL future. Also, the guys get into the safety of NBA coaches, the top foods that are better at a restaurant, and Michigan football’s title drought:
- Haircuts have a return date in Michigan, but Big Drew and his fiancée have a beef. How soon will you be getting one?
- The best sports thing Jim read today: How sure is the Tigers’ possible sure thing in Spencer Torkelson?
- Will the Bills cut Jake Fromm following his recent text messages?
- We thought the NBA had it all figured out, but what about the coaching staffs?
- “Friday Five at Five”: What foods are BETTER in a restaurant?
- Who’s next in college football: How far away is Michigan from a national championship?