Big Drew and Jim discuss a plethora of topics to conclude another week that includes talk about the Lions, Tigers, living in an empty stadium, NBA and NHL bubbles, high school football moving to the spring in Michigan, tuna dogs, and a Big Ten college football idea for the spring:
- Lions season is now under a month away. Which Lions are impacted the most by a shortened offseason? How will their limited offseason impact them?
- The Tigers face their demons tonight in the Indians. Which team do you think is their biggest rival? Are you as frustrated by the Casey Mize situation as Jim is?
- Empty stadiums are NO MATCH for this Florida man! Which stadium would you want to spend the night in?
- Big Drew (NBA) and Producer Fongers (NHL) provide another update on the NBA and NHL bubbles.
- The MHSAA officially moves high school football to the spring. Is it the right move?
- Are tuna dogs the new healthy alternative to chili dogs?
- A Big Ten head coach has a plan for spring football with a Jim Harbaugh influence. Do you like Jeff Brohm’s proposed idea?