Big Drew and Jim recap another Tigers loss last night in Chicago and get into unwritten rules in sports, a pepperoni shortage, and Lions Training Camp overreactions and new team slogan. Also, the guys update the latest from the NBA and NHL bubbles:
- Tigers drop their sixth straight. Is it time for Jim to jump off the playoff express?
- Did Fernando Tatis Jr. break an unwritten rule? What unwritten rules in sports shouldn’t you break?
- There’s a pepperoni shortage! What’s your second pizza option?
- Big Drew (NBA) and Producer Fongers (NHL) provide the latest from the NBA and NHL bubbles.
- Which Lions Training Camp overreactions bother you the most? Also, the Lions have a new slogan! Is it “Dagger Time”?
- What are your expectations for Tarik Skubal’s debut tonight?
In addition, The Athletic’s Cody Stavenhagen jumps on the show to talk about the Tigers’ latest call-ups and more!