Big Drew and Jim were thrilled to have a Friday show following a Tigers doubleheader rainout! The guys talked about condensed MLB doubleheaders, possible Big Ten football news, Lions Training Camp injuries, and details on the NBA returning to play. Also, the guys give an update on the NBA and NHL bubbles:
- Do you like seven-inning doubleheaders?
- The Big Ten athletic directors and head coaches are discussing options on beginning the 2020 season. Do we have Big Ten football news? When do you think it will begin?
- Big Drew (NBA) and Producer Fongers (NHL) throw out another update on the NBA and NHL bubbles.
- Is there any cause for concern with all of the Lions injuries adding up in Training Camp?
- The guys get into details on the NBA’s resumption of play.