Big Drew and Jim begin Thursday's show with an update on Kenny Golladay's injury and get into Calvin Johnson's Hall of Fame placement; Joe Milton's expectations at Michigan; and foods that you can't live without. Also, the guys talk about the NBA and NHL bubbles; Jim ducking the struggling Tigers; and the NFL going into Week #2 of the season:
- Kenny Golladay is NOT expected to play Sunday in Green Bay. How big of a loss is it?
- Is Calvin Johnson a first-ballot Hallof Famer?
- Does Jim need to come clean on those struggling Tigers?
- Big Drew (NBA) and Producer Fongers (NHL) provide updates on the NBA and NHL bubbles.
- What are the expectations for Michigan's new starting quarterback in Joe Milton?
- "Around the NFL": The NFL begins Week #2 of the season tonight and most underrated players in the league today.
- What's one food you could eat every single day of your life?
- Does Jarrad Davis need to play more this week?
- Could Jeff Okudah really be "one of the great ones"?