Big Drew and Jim open up a “Football Friday” with more kind words towards Big Drew and get into the worst rules in sports. Also, the guys dive into the (maybe) PLAYOFF-BOUND Lions and Rich Eisen’s excuses for Michigan football. Lastly, Jim gives a Big Ten Football Preview and go back “Around the NFL”:
- Saying nice things to Drew, and maybe, the Lions?
- IF the Lions win on Sunday, do we need to start talking about the PLAYOFF-BOUND Lions?!?!
- A Michigan alum is making excuses before they play a game. Does Rich Eisen have a valid point?
- Jim provides his Big Ten Football Preview with a preview of all 14 teams in (roughly) 14 minutes!
- “Around the NFL”: Is it time to relegate the NFC East?
- What are the worst rules in sports?